The University of Bayreuth is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its generous International Doctoral Researchers Scholarships in Germany.
Applicants will receive this application upon undertaking a doctorate programme at University of Bayreuth. International students with relevant bachelors and masters degree are eligible to receive this application and take benefit from it for up to two semesters.
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science as well as profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top ranking institutions in Germany.
Why choose to study at the University of Bayreuth? University of Bayreuth is centrally located making it a hotspot for international students. The communicative campus brings together scientific exchange profits from the wide variety of disciplines which is why the University of Bayreuth has been able to celebrate so many awards and honours for its scholarly accomplishments. It also offers its students and researchers a wealth of cultural and artistic attractions.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bayreuth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake a doctorate by research programme at Bayreuth.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to University of Bayreuth via UniAssist. The students are required to fill a separate application form to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Enrollment certificate
- Copies of passport and residence permit
- Expert opinion from a university lecturer at the University of Bayreuth
- Proof of study achievements at the University of Bayreuth in the form of an official transcript of records
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree o be admitted for a doctoral programme at Bayreuth.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
The applicants that will win the scholarship will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the doctorate y research programme at Bayreuth for up to two semesters.