Start your academic journey in Italy. The University of Palermo is giving an opportunity to apply for the ERSU Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This programme aims to support international applicants applying to any undergraduate, graduate, and PhD level programme at the University of Palermo. The scholarship will reward the selected applicants with accommodation and food facilities while studying at the University of Palermo in Italy.
Situated in the city of Palermo, The University of Palermo is an Italian consolidated cultural institute and one of the largest Universities in Italy till date. It aims to offer programmes that are targeted to the training of specific professional figures, often in cooperation with external Institutions and Companies.
Why choose to study at University of Palermo? The University of Palermo is highly committed to giving its contribution to the international scientific community and to the world of production in terms of innovation and progress. With the involvement of innovative technologies, scientific expertise, production systems and processes, graduates of Palermo are very employable. Students enjoy events promoted by the student associations such as the Erasmus Student Network (ESN) and contribute to social activities.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Palermo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD
- Award: Accommodation and Meals
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: International applicants coming from poor countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate, graduate, and PhD level courses and subjects available at UniPa are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be applying from a poor country and must be accepted in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply in the desired programme at University of Palermo by using the application portal. The applicants must submit the following documents to the person in charge of the application procedures at [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of an identity document
- Short CV
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed complete years of schooling including high school to be admitted in programme at University of Palermo.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The applicants who will win this award will receive benefits towards accommodation and meals from the university.