Today, education is a very important factor to build a career. That’s why the University of Surrey is giving an opportunity for degree-seeking students to apply for the Breaking Barriers Studentship Awards program.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university.
Great opportunity for international students to complete their PhD study program with full tuition fees in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is home to a diverse group of passionate and creative individuals. It has been educating students since 1966 as a research-intensive higher education institution. It’s located in Guildford, England, in a stunning and unique location.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you because it offers a fantastic learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals. It will provide you with the resources and opportunities necessary to succeed in your chosen area.
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to the UK and international candidates. EU students are now classed as international students
- Qualification requirements will vary depending on the chosen PhD programme.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers you will need to download the application form and complete it.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at the time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The studentship programme will cover the full tuition fee waiver p.a. stipend at UKRI rates p.a. (currently at £15,609). Research Training Support Grant of £3,000 to cover the funded period.