Education builds one’s intellect, ability, and personality development. Keeping the importance of education in mind, Simon Fraser University is providing Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is to support overseas students who are entering as high school student of the highest academic standing in the Beedie School of Business.
The Beedie School of Business ranks 101+ in World University Rankings by QS. Hurry Up! Apply for its Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship program and get a reward of $20,000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the Beedie School of Business is the business school of Simon Fraser University with multiple campuses across the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. SFU Beedie has been named in the top 10 business schools in Canada in the 2022 Maclean’s rankings. At the Surrey location, the school provides an undergraduate Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme as well as a Part-Time MBA programme.
Why would you like to study at Beedie School of Business? At SFU Beedie, you’ll have hundreds of opportunities to choose from. Here, you’ll gain the confidence and skills to analyze problems and make recommendations under pressure.SFU Beedie offers lifelong engagement opportunities through annual reunions, educational tune-ups, and research events.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: Beedie School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in the Beedie School of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be admitted and majoring in an undergraduate degree program.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide original high school official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of Simon Fraser University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Simon Fraser University will provide an award amount of $20,000 (8 payments of $2,500) to the winning candidate.