The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of a funding for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: December 7, 2017
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the master programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in following courses:
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) by Distance Learning.
- MSc Management and Information Systems (Change and Development) by Distance Learning.
- Award: Full tuition fee waivers.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from the following countries are welcome to apply for our GDI scholarships.List of Countries: Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Philippines, Angola, Guyana, Rwanda, Armenia, Haiti, Samoa, Bangladesh, Honduras, Sao Tome and Principe, Benin, India, Senegal ,Bhutan, Indonesia, Sierra Leone, Bolivia, Kenya, Solomon Islands, Burkina Faso, Kiribati, Somalia, Burundi, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cabo Verde, Kyrgyzstan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Central African Republic, Liberia, Syrian, Arab Republic, Chad, Madagascar, Tajikistan, Comoros, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Mali, Timor-Leste, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Togo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Micronesia, Tokelau, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Moldova, Tuvalu, Djibouti, Mongolia, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Ukraine, El Salvador, Mozambique, Uzbekistan, Equatorial Guinea, Myanmar ,Vanuatu, Eritrea, Nepal, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Nicaragua, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Gambia, Niger, Yemen, Georgia, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Guinea and Paraguay
- Entrance Requirements: Eligibility:s is as follows:
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses above.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country.
- Applicants for international awards must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
- Please send statement to scholarship.seed-at-manchester.ac.uk. Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.