If you have a dream of studying in the United Kingdom, then you will be glad to know that the University of Warwick is offering the Full-Tuition PhD Positionsfor the UK and EU students.
The program is available for those brightest students who wish to pursue a PhD degree in Development of Silicon Carbide (SiC) High Power Devices for Traction and Automotive Electrification applications.
Admirable opportunity for UK and EU students at the University of Warwick in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. It offers several programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor, master and research in several areas of study.
Why study at the University of Warwick? The university offers quality education and relevant research for deserving aspirants to study. It is a word-class institution for higher learning, research, development and technology. Here you can get an excellent environment for study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full University fees and a maintenance allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Development of Silicon Carbide (SiC) High Power Devices for Traction and Automotive Electrification applications.
- Admissible Criteria: The following criteria are considered for academic scholars:
- Applicants should have at least a good 2.1 degree in Electrical Engineering or Physical Sciences
- Aspirants must be enrolled PhD in power electronics at this university
- EU citizens are eligible for a fees-only award.
- The candidate will be expected to have a background / keen interest in modelling and experimental investigation of solid-state devices.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission PhD degree at the university. To express an interest in this position or to obtain further information please contact Dr Marina Antoniou ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, transcripts, a research proposal and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award and submit it to Postgraduate Admissions Team 6 University House University of Warwick Coventry CV4 8UW
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check out the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Benefits: Students will receive full university fees and a maintenance allowance at the University of Warwick.