Australia is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Australia, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the PhD Positionsat the University of Queensland.
The award is open for domestic and international candidates who wish to study full-time PhD in engineering and computing at this university. The funding program is available for the session 2022-2023.
The University of Queensland is a public research university and established in 1909. It is an international higher educational university in Australia. It has a network of locations to deliver undergraduate, postgraduate and executive development programs.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university supports to minimize barriers that can limit access to higher study and make it more affordable and beneficial for their students. Here, applicants have a lot of opportunities that will grow your career.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Engineering and Computing
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Claimants must be a resident of any country
- Candidates must be enrolled in PhD in Engineering and Computing at this university
- Aspirants must have an excellent academic record for study here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this application , applicants recommended to take admission in PhD in Engineering and Computing at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must attach all necessary educational documents like; Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, applicants need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Seekers are mandatory to submit any proof of English language proficiency by taking the TOELF or IELTS test.
Benefits: Each successful applicant will receive an amount of £28092 to support your education in Australia.