Seoul National University of Science and Technology has come up with the Graduate Student Scholarships in South Korea for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be provided to international students who want to pursue any master’s or PhD degree programme at SEOULTECH. The award aims to cover about 50% to 100% tuition fee of the chosen programme so that the cost of a study financed by students comes to almost half of the original funds needed.
Seoul National University of Science and Technology is a national university and one of the top Public universities in Seoul, and South Korea is ranked 1001st in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It wants to create a vibrant intellectual community where students and scholars join together in building the future.
Why study at Seoul National University of Science and Technology? SNU of Science and Technology offers a wealth of invaluable academic and cultural resources. Daily events and visits from renowned international speakers every day open up doors to more knowledge and opportunities for the students. It has one of the most strong alumni networks in Korea. SNU is committed to preparing students to work and live in an increasingly competitive global environment.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: Full tuition Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for all master’s and Ph degree courses and subjects available at SEOULTECH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at SEOULTECH.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must access the webmail by creating accounting and completing the application process online. The applicants need not apply separately for the opportunity . The students will be considered upon enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate certificate
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a GPA of 3.5 or above to be admitted to Seoul National University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TEPS – 551
- IELTS – 6.0 or higher
- TOPIK – Level 3 or higher
The selected students are bound to receive up to 100% tuition fee support towards their PhD or master’s degree programme of 4 semesters or more by Seoul National University.