To attract the best and brightest students, the University of Edinburgh Business School is pleased to announce the Edinburgh Doctoral College and Business School Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant includes a package of training and development that will help the successful candidates develop the necessary skills needed to meet their career preferences and offer them a breadth of growth opportunities in teaching, civic engagement, entrepreneurship, data science, and analysis.
The University of Edinburgh Business School, established in 1918, based in Scotland, UK. It has numerous research centers and institutes and various business-oriented qualifications at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why choose the University of Edinburgh? The university seeks to offer unmatched research facilities and magnificent guidance and provide growth opportunities to strengthen the research scholars as they progress beyond their PhD through the various exciting scholarship schemes provided.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: Number of awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, including the Professional Pathway at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer onto one of our Doctoral programs.
- Must have a minimum qualification of above-average academic achievement, typically 65% or above overall at the Master’s level, with a distinction-level dissertation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the program application first, and then they have to complete their scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will grant the full tuition fees (the UK or Overseas level) with an annual stipend equal to the UKRI minimum rate for the relevant academic year of study, anticipated to be approximately £15,590 per year.