The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in partnership with Swansea University is providing Fully Funded EPSRC CDT PhD Scholarships in Enhancing Human Interactions.
This education fund is available for UK and EU students and aims to support them in pursuing a postgraduate research program for the session 2020/21.
A wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, the Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at Swansea University? Students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability. The university helps candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, candidates should take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, applicants can complete the College of Science PGR Scholarship Application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please submit the following documents (in PDF) to [email protected]:
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are still an undergraduate, provide a transcript of results known to date)
- A statement no longer than 2 pages of A4 in length that explains why you want to join our Centre and what you will bring to our community. You should outline the sorts of AI and big data challenges you are interested in and which of our challenging contexts that particularly appeal to you. You do not need to specify a detailed research plan at this time though as this will be shaped during the first year.
- College of Science PGR Scholarship Application
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form
- Academic references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have the right undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a good command of English and be able to apply this in an academic environment. Therefore, candidates who have not been educated in English will usually be required to provide certificated proof of competence in English before starting their studies. Candidates should have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill or a TOEFL iBT score of 92 overall with a minimum of 23 in writing and 20 in each of the other skills.
The Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,245 for four years.