Take the next step in your career by joining the MSc Scholarship at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland. This educational award is exclusively open for German students that will cover 100% of their tuition fees.
The funding program encourages outstanding students who want to commence a full-time MSc degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer for German students to receive full tuition for master study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1908, the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school located in Dublin, Ireland. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
Why at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The school is committed to providing excellence in business education. At the UCD Smurfit School, students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Cover 100% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: German Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in many subjects offered by the school.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Holding the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result or who will get this same level of overall degree result in summer 2020. Specifically, candidates must get a degree result of either 1,0 to 1,5 (Sehr Gut) or 1,6 to 2,5 (Gut) on the German university grading scale.
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application as part of the online application to the MSc program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates need to take admission in MSc degree program at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. After receiving a full or conditional offer from the school, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic transcripts, CV and two references are generally required, preferably one academic and one professional.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Holding an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL itb 100 / 120 or equivalent scores in a test.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School will offer German citizens the chance to win a scholarship to cover 100% of their tuition fees for 2020/21 for a full-time MSc program.