To remove the financial barriers on your way to study abroad, Swansea University is offering a mind-blowing opportunity called the Fully-Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarships in Mathematics for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study programme is designed for outstanding domestic and international students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at Swansea University.
Great offer for international students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a world-class institution of higher learning with a reputation for academic excellence, ranking among the top 30 universities in the United Kingdom and among the top 251-300 universities worldwide.
Why study at Swansea University? Students can get the aid they need at the institution to transform their ideas and goals into reality. Swansea University students benefit from high-quality education and inspirational people that will challenge and encourage them throughout their studies.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organisation: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible country: This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
- Eligible course or subject: PhD degree in Non(Computability) in Linear Algebra
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following:
- Candidates must have a first, upper second class honours or a master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Applicants complete and submit the online application form and documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To apply, complete, and submit the following documents:
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts
- A cover letter including a statement to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Admission Requirement: Entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. If you are currently studying towards non-UK qualifications or hold a non-UK qualification you must obtain a suitable equivalent for entry onto the courses at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent. Please visit our website for a list of acceptable English language tests.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,245. Research Training Support Grant of £1,000 per annum is also provided.