Apply for the Early Payment Scholarships and get the chance to get a fee reduction on the tuition fee of any programme at Limerick Institute of Technology in Ireland.
The grant is offered as a reward to international students who want to start their degree programme. Students from all foreign regions are eligible and will receive a reduction in programme fee upon being selected.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The Limerick Institute of Technology is an institution of higher education. It is a very well-known school in Ireland and pursues a mission to empower a diverse student body by providing a quality higher education experience enabling economic, social, and cultural development.
Why choose to study at Limerick Institute of Technology? Limerick Institute of Technology is one of the fastest-growing institutes in Ireland that enables a lively and enjoyable student experience. It has an amazing graduate employment rate. The warm, friendly atmosphere with approachable and supportive staff to help the students reach their potential is a huge plus at LIT.
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2021
- University or Organization: Limerick Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: €1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from all international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme taught at LIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been an offer letter from LIT for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill the application form and submit it via mail at [email protected]. Students that will meet the criteria for the opportunity will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor / Master certification
- Admission Requirements: Students must have all necessary academic qualifications to be admitted in the applied programme at LIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 100
- IELTS – 6.0
This scholarship will reward the students a reduction of €1,000 from the tuition fee of the applied programme at LIT.