The University of Antwerp and the Daughters for Life Foundation (DFL) are jointly inviting outstanding students to apply for its scholarships program in Belgium. The bursary is designed for the academic session 2023/2024.
The scholarships provide a unique opportunity to eligible candidates from the Middle East to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the University of Antwerp.
Nice chance for students in Belgium.
User Review( votes)
The University of Antwerp is a young, dynamic, and forward-thinking university. It combines the advantages of its historical heritage with its desire to make a meaningful contribution to society. The university has 30 academic bachelor programmes, 69 master programmes, 20 master-after-master programmes, and 22 postgraduates.
Why would like to study at the University of Antwerp? The faculty of the University of Antwerp focuses on students’ own development and encourages them to express their interests and opinions. It provides you with an interesting and fascinating environment in which to advance your educational career.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2023
- University or Organization: the University of Antwerp and the Daughters for Life Foundation (DFL)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master program
- Awards: Education Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: A citizen and resident of one of the following countries in the Middle East: Palestine, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Morocco
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The following study programmes qualify for DFL scholarships:
- Bachelor degree programme
- Social-Economic Sciences
- Master degree programmes
- Applied Economic Sciences: Economic Policy
- Biology: Biodiversity, Conservation, and Restoration
- Biology: Global Change Biology
- Biomedical Sciences: Infectious and Tropical Diseases (Research)
- Biomedical Sciences: Neurosciences (Research)
- Business Economics
- Business Engineering: Management Information Systems
- Business Engineering: Financial Engineering
- Computer Science: Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Computer Science: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science: Software Engineering
- Digital Text Analysis
- Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology
- Linguistics and Literature: English
- Political Science
- Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You can apply for the DFL Scholarship if you are:
- You must be a female candidate
- In financial need committed to returning to the home country once studies are complete, to benefit your community
- Additional Required Criteria
- Achieving success despite adversity and hardship
- Making an outstanding contribution to improving the lives of girls and women through work and volunteering at school and in the community.
- Aim to positively contribute to all communities you join
- Proven compassion, creativity, and perseverance
- Reaching significant academic grades (a minimum of 75% unless the program you are applying to requires a higher grade)
- Having a strong command of English that meets the academic institution’s requirement
- An offer of admission to a program from Daughters for Life Academic Partner.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university. After that you must complete two separate stages simultaneously:
- Apply to the University of Antwerp and
- Apply to the DFL Scholarship Programme and complete the DFL Scholarship Programme Application
- Supporting Documents: Please upload the documents such as a photograph, copy of passport, curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and also include proof of study diploma/certificate of your highest degree.
- Admission Requirements: For a bachelor’s program, candidates must have high school certificates and for a postgraduate level programme, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Antwerp.
The University of Antwerp and the Daughters for Life Foundation (DFL) will provide an education fund for high-achieving students during their studies.