MAPS Youth Led Organization is delighted to offer 15 Fully-Funded III-Young Professional Fellowships in the Maldives. This is a global opportunity open for the academic year 2021/2022. Anyone around the globe can apply for it.
The main objective of this program is to help participants achieve greater self-awareness and a positive approach towards well-being so they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
Team MAPS will cover the full expenses of the selected delegates.
User Review( votes)
MAPS has been working for youth, vocation orientation, and ecumenical placidity work since 2012. Mentor Amiable Professional Society aims to bring positive reforms in the community. It envisions providing a platform for youth to practice their skills and amplify the voices of many adolescents.
Why would you like to apply for this fellowship program? By joining this program, students will improve teamwork, team building, entrepreneurship skills and understand the importance of the UN Sustainable Development Goals among the participants.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2021
- Provider: MAPS – Youth-Led Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Maldives
- Eligible Countries: World Wide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fully-Funded Fellowship will be awarded in the following subject areas:
- Covid-19 and its Vaccine Crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Development of Science and Technology
- Anti-Patriarchal Model
- UNSDG-7 Affordable and Clean Energy for All
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the globe and eager to work for UNSDG’s.(Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate towards social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID for now)
- Admission Requirements: For taking part for this program, applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: IELTS/TOEFL is not required to be a part of III-YPF’21.
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of fellowship
- Fellowship Kit
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party