Merit International The studentships are currently open to the most talented students at Kutztown University in the United Kingdom. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Kutztown University was initially founded in 1866 as a US Normal Keystone School. The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is a public university located in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. The University of Kutztown is a public university.
Why study at Kutztown University? The university is collaborating with highly trained skilled education providers to make a positive impact on the lives of children and young people in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Kutztown University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 – $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year degree or certificates with good academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Kutztown University. Eligible students will be automatically awarded a merit-scholarship, and no additional application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Kutztown University will provide an award amount of $1,000 – $5,000 to the international aspirants in the USA.