Aalborg University and NVIDIA, are inviting talented applicants to apply for the International PhD Position in PQC cipher architecture, optimization, and integration is available at the Department of Electronic Systems, Technical Faculty of IT and Design, for the academic session 2023/2024.
Aalborg University (AAU) is a Danish public university located in the city of Aalborg, which is in the northern part of the Jutland peninsula. The university was founded in 1974 as part of a national strategy to decentralize higher education in Denmark.
Nice offer for international students in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Why choose to study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University offers a high-quality academic environment with excellent research infrastructure and facilities, such as a problem- and project-based learning model. The university offers challenging educational courses, dynamic research opportunities, and unique possibilities for innovative cooperation and is ranked 267th in Best Global Universities.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Electronic Systems
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in electronics engineering, including communication, antennas, control systems, AI, sound, cyber security, and robotics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Must have a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software, or a closely related field.
- Must have a strong background in algorithm design, machine learning, and software design and development
- To have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- At the time of recruitment by the host organization, candidates should be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research career.
- Candidates must comply with the European Commission’s mobility rule, meaning at the time of recruitment by the host organization, they must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the starting employment contract date.
- They must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who want to apply for this PhD vacancy must submit an application online. All applications received will be given equal consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vita
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- A maximum of two reference letters or contact of two references
- Other relevant information
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to present the admission requirements:
- A cover letter of max. 1 page, including
- Motivation for applying,
- Preferred starting date(specifically if other than July 1, 2023), and
- A brief explanation of the applicant’s background.
- A research statement (project description). This description should outline the applicant’s thoughts and ideas on possible research directions within the context of the topic outlined above.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills in English are essential.
The candidates selected by Aalborg University to be appointed to this position will be offered a monthly salary and will also receive a generous living, mobility, and family allowance.