The INRS University du Quebec is proud to announce an International fully-funded PhD Program in Computational Materials Design for Energy and Environmental Applications for needy and deserving candidates in Canada.
This golden opportunity is available to international students who want to undertake a research program at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity for international applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study at the INRS University du Quebec.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, the National Institute for Scientific Research is a graduate research institute composed of four research and teaching centers located in different cities. INRS University du Quebec is the research-oriented university of the Université du Québec system that offers only graduate studies.
Why study at INRS University du Quebec? While studying at this university, students can learn and be open to different worldviews in different contexts and educational systems. INRS encourages faculty and students to contribute to society through research and knowledge transfer.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2020
- University: INRS University du Quebec
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Computational Materials Design for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant should have a degree (M.Sc.) in Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, or Computational modeling. Applicants with exceptional performance in bachelor’s in engineering in material science will also be encouraged to apply.
- Must have experience (preferably published work) in academic research and scientific writing.
- Must be fluent in English (orally as well as in written). Fluency in French would be appreciated.
- He/She should work independently and with a team in a competitive environment with high-quality work expectations and tight deadlines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must take admission to a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply the application process for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, transcripts, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The INRS University du Quebec will provide a fully-funded opportunity to the winning candidates.