The University of Otago is pleased to announce the Performance Entrance International Scholarship Special Awards for students who display academic achievements and wish to pursue higher education in New Zealand. The programme is open for session 2021/2022.
The programme is aimed at recognizing and rewarding academic achievement and leadership ability of students. To be awarded this scheme, applicants must be engaged in the University of Otago undergraduate degree programme.
Established in 1869, the University of Otago helps students to achieve success in sports, culture, music and the arts. It also provides different programmes to students with high-level expertise in their chosen field of performance.
Why study at the University of Otago? The university provides high-quality college experience, student programmes to enjoy, many careers and educational opportunities. It scored second highly for average research quality.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in sport, culture, music and the arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Are New Zealand citizens, New Zealand permanent residents, Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents with domestic fee status;
- Must enrol for the first time for first-year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
- Must be international students and must have enrolled in year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing year 13 at a New Zealand school or in a New Zealand tertiary institution at an equivalent foundation level course.
- Applicants have not been studied more than 0.4 EFTs at any University or tertiary institution at degree-level or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission at the university after that, you can apply for an entrance scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit copies of previous official academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible applicants must check the language requirements at the university.
The sponsorship will provide the standard value award of $16,000, for the first three years of study (outstanding applicants may be offered this application at a higher value in year one)