In order to cover study expenses, the University of Copenhagen is offering a wonderful opportunity through its International Postdoctoral Fellowships for the academic session 2021/2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a postdoctoral position in Comparative Metabolomics of Termite Fungus Cultivars and Microbial Communities at the university.
Nice offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university in Denmark. It is among the largest universities in Scandinavia and is one of the highest-ranking in Europe.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students will have various ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study. At the end of the program, you should feel confident in applying your knowledge in your own professional life.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Up to DKK 437.843
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Comparative Metabolomics of Termite Fungus Cultivars and Microbial Communities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible,
- PhD in chemistry, biochemistry or biology.
- Experience with metabolomics techniques, e.g., LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and NMR.
- An interest in fieldwork and symbiotic interactions.
- Creativity and ability to be both team-oriented and independent.
- Embrace an international research environment and interdisciplinary research.
- A proven record of excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of up to 3 particularly relevant papers
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843, including an annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.