Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a PhD degree by applying for this Fully-funded International PhD Scholarships. This funding programme is organized by Durham University Business School.
This funding programme assists excellent and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the school. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Durham University Business School is Durham University’s business school, and it is located in England. The financial times, the economist, and the expansion have ranked it between 7th and 67th in the globe for its MBA and MSc programmes.
Why study at Durham University Business School? The institution boasts an international reputation for teaching and learning excellence, as well as a safe college environment with a variety of housing alternatives and excellent value for money. They fostered a vibrant postgraduate culture with a study-intensive curriculum, research preparation skills, and comprehensive student support.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2021
- University: Durham University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in the following areas:
- Banking, Institutions and Development
- Economic Analysis and Mechanisms
- Environmental and Energy Economics
- Ethical Finance, Accountability and Governance
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Leadership and Followership
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Marketing and International Business
- Organisations and Society
- Quantitative Research in Finance and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based)
- The candidate has an impressive academic record
- The candidate has the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- Candidate can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and community support activity
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, the applicant must take admission a master degree program at school. After that, they can apply for this funding.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the university. The full proposal (max. 2000 words) for submission is then submitted along with (1) a University Postgraduate Application Form; and (2) a current C.V. – max two pages.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English language requirement of the university.
Durham University Business School will provide scholarships that cover both home and international student tuition fees with an additional maintenance allowance of £15,600pa for three years.