The Muhammadiyah Surakarta University is accepting applications from brilliant students for the UMS International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The UMS International Scholarship will be awarded to international students who have passed out from the best 5% school with legalized report cards for semester 1-5, which mention the ranking and number of students in the class. All international students are eligible to receive benefits towards living costs upon winning this scholarship.
Worthy offer for students in Indonesia.
User Review( votes)
One of the 164 universities of Muhammadiyah, Muhammadiyah Surakarta University, is a private higher educational institution in Indonesia striving to become the Centre for Islamic Education and Development of Science and Technology and provides a direction for change by 2029.
Why choose to study at Muhammadiyah Surakarta University? Muhammadiyah Surakarta University is a renowned university that is developing science, technology and art as part of worship to Allah (integrated), which impacts the realization of the main community. UMS excels in science, technology and skills and produces quality graduates who practice Islamic values. It is set to become a sustainable university with good governance by accelerating the performance of research, community service, and scientific publications based on the needs of stakeholders.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Muhammadiyah Surakarta University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: IDR 400,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The graduate programme available at the Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru of UMS are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied in a graduate programme at UMS ad must be accepted in the same.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the exclusive student portal set up by the university. The applicants must apply for the scholarship after logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An authorized copy of the High School certificate
- An authorized copy of the academic transcript
- A bachelor degree certificate
- A copy of the TIBA certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Six recent passport-sized photograph (4cm X 6cm) with red background
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be among the top of students at the time of pursuing their bachelor degree to be accepted in a graduate programme at PMB – UMS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attend any English standardized tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc., to prove proficiency in the English language.
The selected applicants will be given IDR 400,000 to bear the living costs of studying a graduate programme in Indonesia by UMS.