Coventry University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding candidates to apply for International PhD Studentships in Mining Biomedical Publications to Defeat Pandemic.
The purpose of the educational award is to support the excellent UK or international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will provide full tuition fees to assist students to gain PhD degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. It is the fastest-growing university and highest-ranked university in the UK which was granted its university status in 1992.
Why would you like to choose Coventry University? The university is well-known for its innovative teaching, cutting-edge research, and daring international collaborations. It is home to approximately 50,000 students from all over the world. It has received the TEF gold award for outstanding teaching and learning.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Mining Biomedical Publications to Defeat Pandemic
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain consideration for this award, applicants need to meet the given requirements:
- A minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 65% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 65% overall module average. Or
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant subject area will be considered equivalent. The master’s must have been attained with overall marks at 65%. In addition, the dissertation or equivalent element in the Masters’s must also have been attained with a mark of 65%.
- Strong, demonstrable programming skills and good mathematical grounding are essential.
- Experience with machine learning techniques in the context of text processing or other applications is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Please note all applications require full supporting documentation, and a covering letter – plus the following:
- For pre-determined (named) projects, an up-to 2000 word supporting statement is required showing how the applicant’s expertise and interests are relevant to the project.
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements detailing your individual modular achievement.
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: A minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
This funding opportunity will provide a fully-funded opportunity, including tuition fee and stipend/bursary to all eligible applicants.