St Mary’s University is currently awarding a generous Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship to support your every step of the learning way.
This scholarship package is funded to assist bright students to offset the cost of an eligible course at St Mary’s University. Applicants for this award are accepted from Home or EU students.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their University tuition.
User Review( votes)
St Mary’s University has been helping students achieve their career aspirations since it was established in 1850. It is a strong and welcoming community that is acknowledged as one of the oldest in the UK. It has been providing teaching across the wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that it has to offer.
Why would you like to take admission at St Mary’s University? The university operates two faculties that feature a vibrant research culture and environment. From wellness centre to the library, sports and study spaces, it offers a wide range of facilities to support students.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: St Mary’s University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants are required to fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Candidates must have a household income of £25,000 per annum or less
- Applicants must be classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fee status purposes
- Entrants must have achieved at least ABB from three A-Levels or equivalent; and
- Aspirants must have a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time PGCE programme starting in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Contenders are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate course first at St Mary’s University. Once they have been admitted into an eligible programme, they will be eligible to fill out an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Along with their application, all the interested candidates should submit a statement of no more than 500 words outlining how these funds will be used to support and enhance their studies, and any plans they may have to engage with and enhance St Mary’s community.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants for an undergraduate programme must have a high school diploma. However, candidates who are interested in enrolling in a postgraduate course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Entrants whose first language is not English, will have to satisfy the university’s language requirements. However, St Mary’s University accepts the following English tests:
- IELTS (academic)
- IELTS Indicator
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Duolingo English Test
This support will provide all successful students with £3,000 for each year of their degree programme.