Bournemouth University is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Fully-Funded PhD Studentships in Cyber Security Challenges for the session 2020/2021.
This educational award is designed to provide financial support for international students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university.
Golden opportunity for international students to get benefited at the Bournemouth University in the UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a highly-ranked public university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in multiple disciplines. It also provides confidential counselling, chaplaincy service and financial support to students.
Why study at Bournemouth University? While studying at BU, students will get world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020
- University: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except UK nationals)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Applying Psychological Research to Cyber Security Challenges
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 1st class honours degree or a Master‡s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree at BU. After that, they should complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you‡ll need IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each component, or equivalent). For more information, check out our full entry requirements.
This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which includes a stipend of £15,225 each year to support your living costs at Bournemouth University.