The Coventry University, in partnership with Jordan Kuwait Bank is inviting applicants for its Business Scholarships for Jordanian applicants who hold a conditional offer to study a postgraduate course within the Faculty of Business and Law at Coventry University (excluding law courses).
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Masters MBA/MA/MSc qualification and have a job offer when they graduate.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group. It was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status in 1992.
- Application Deadline: June 30,2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MBA, MA and MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Award: Worth your full tuition fee and a job with JKB upon graduation.
- Nationality: Jordanian applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Jordan are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this application , complete the application form and return by email or post.