The School of Economics at University of Kentis offering a Number of Awards for outstanding students on MSc Taught programmes for 2018/19.
The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
User Review( votes)
Whether you are applying to the University of Kent as a home or overseas student you will need to satisfy minimum English language entry requirements for your application to be considered.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc Taught programmes.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the School of Economics.
Award: the program for Excellence is worth £3,500 for one year for outstanding students of Economics, either Home/EU or Overseas.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and overseas students can apply for these endowments.
- financial aid positions will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Graduate School Alumni award in addition if they are eligible).
- The award of these endowments is conditional on students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer for a place to study.
English Language Requirements: Whether you are applying to the University of Kent as a home or overseas student you will need to satisfy minimum English language entry requirements for your application to be considered.
How to Apply:
To apply for a funding for Excellence you need to do two things:
- Submit a formal application to study for an MSc – apply online.
- Complete a short scholarship application form.