Swansea University is delighted to offer the Fully-Funded KESS II MSC by Research Scholarship in the UK. This golden opportunity is funded by EPSRC, ARUP Ltd. and LUSAS Software Ltd for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving UK/EU students who want to apply for the MSc by Research in Methyl-Isoborneol at Swansea University.
This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which provides a full tuition cost, annual stipend of £11,819 for three years and also cover fund for research expenses at Swansea University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-recognized institution that offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and graduate students.
Why study at Swansea University? While studying at this university, candidates will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £11,819
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in an Electrochemical Biosensor For In-Situ Detection of Methyl-Isoborneol (Mib) In Water
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Swansea University. After being registered, please complete the KESS II Supplementary Form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a current CV, contact details of two academic referees, and degree certificates and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must normally expect the academic and English Language requirements (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) to be met by point of application. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Swansea University covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £11,819 for three years. SU also provide fund for research expenses.