The University of Essex is currently granting a wonderful Baccalaureate Excellence Scholarship that aims to attract and support fresh talent. This scholarship is worth £2,000 and will be awarded based on academic excellence.
Candidates, who have registered as full-time undergraduate degree students at the University of Essex in 2023-2024, can qualify for this scholarship package.
This scholarship will support your undergraduate level education by providing you an award worth £2,000.
User Review( votes)
With more than 15,000 students from over 150 different countries, the University of Essex holds a reputation of being one of the most internationally diverse universities in the world. It is a teaching and research-intensive institution comprising three campuses. The university is solely dedicated to student success.
Is the University of Essex the right choice for you? The University of Essex has been recognized as the University of the Year in 2018 by Times Higher Education Awards. It is making a difference in this competitive world through its award-winning teaching and research. This institution helps its students achieve outstanding outcomes.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 21 September 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this opportunity, applicants will need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- Have registered for a full-time undergraduate degree1 at the University of Essex with first enrolment at the University of Essex in 2022-23; be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award
- Applicants must be in your first year of study at the University at the start of the award
- Applicants must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required. All applicants will automatically be considered once they are admitted to an approved course at the University of Essex by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to join this university, candidates must have obtained 34 points or more in the international baccalaureate.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then your standard of English must be high enough to get admission to the University of Essex. The university’s language requirements vary from one course to another.
Only the applicants who meet all the requirements of the university will get to win the award of £2,000 for their first year of the undergraduate degree programme.