The purpose of the program programme is to develop a high-performance catalyst for low-temperature methane reforming.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers the best opportunities and practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers. By attending this university, students will have part-time as well as full-time study options available for a wide range of courses.
Application Deadline: August 9, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092+ overseas student health cover, approximately $3,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in High-performance catalyst for low-temperature methane reforming for solid oxide fuel cells.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a master of philosophy (or another research master’s degree)
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Have a coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, before submitting an application you should contact Professor John Zhu (z.zhu-at-uq.edu.au) to discuss your suitability for this application .
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic transcripts, degree certificates, password, and references/letters of recommendation with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide a scholarship of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually, and single overseas student health cover, approximately $3,800. In addition to this, it also offers a living stipend scholarship.