Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the United Kingdom, the King’s College London is offering the Fully-Funded KMRT KCH Joint Research PhD Studentship.
Excellent opportunity for applicants to get a fully-funded PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why study at King’s College London? At this university, students can take full advantage of career and employability services to help secure their placement. The program of the university gives a great opportunity for students to get an education in the UK.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2020
- University: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: EU and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU and UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Developmental Psychology, Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Neurodevelopment and Neuroimaging
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have (or be expected to obtain) a 2:1 or 1st class honours degree in a subject relevant to the proposed project. If applicants already possess (or expect to obtain) a research-based MSc degree, a merit or distinction level is required.
- This project would be particularly suitable for candidates with an interest in developmental psychology, neuropsychology, neuroscience, neurodevelopment, neuroimaging.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for PhD study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants will need toregister an account to make an application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Academic Transcripts
- Details of your qualifications (you will need to attach copies)
- Details of previous employment
- A personal statement
- Academic References
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: To study PGR, applicants must review all the English language requirements.
King’s College London will provide a stipend of £17000 per annum to the successful candidates.