The University of Edinburgh is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Scotland’s Saltire International Scholarships. The grant is awarded to students from Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports highly motivated students who want to commence master’s degree programs in the United Kingdom.
Amazing chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities that provide various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Pakistan, and USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Science, Technology, Creative Industries, Healthcare and medical sciences, Renewable and clean energy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have, or expect to obtain, the international equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- Should not have completed an undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After accepting an offer from the university, candidates must complete the online award application form which can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Each support will amount to £8,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. The award will be deducted from your tuition fees for the session 2021-2022.