The Dublin City University is delighted to offer MA Scholarships in Theology at School of Theology, Philosophy and Music in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
A valuable offer for international students to get the benefit for study in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
The DCU has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland.
- Application Deadline: 3 April 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the MA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn MA in Theology Scholarships School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music at Dublin City University.
- Award: these endowments include a full fee waiver and a tax-free scholarship of €16,000 per annum for four years.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: There are two full-time (one year) and two part-time (two years) scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The closing date for applications for the opportunity s. To apply, send completed applications to be emailed to the school office ([email protected]).
- Click here for further information on the call in Theology and Philosophy.
- Click here for further information on the call in Music.
- A letter of interest outlining your qualifications, your reasons for applying for the MA in Theology at DCU (maximum two pages, single-spaced), and the name of an academic reference
- Confirmation of application to the programme on PAC