The Dublin City University is delighted to offer MA Scholarships in Theology at School of Theology, Philosophy and Music in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
The University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn MA in Theology Scholarships School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music at Dublin City University.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover full fees for the programme.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two full-time (one year) and two part-time (two years) scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The closing date for applications for the scholarships. To apply, please send the following to Dr Joseph Rivera, Programme Chair of the MA in Theology (joseph.rivera-at-dcu.ie).
- A letter of interest outlining your qualifications, your reasons for applying for the MA in Theology at DCU (maximum two pages, single space), and the name of an academic reference
- Confirmation of application to the programme on PAC