The Dublin City University is delighted to offer MA Scholarships in Theology at School of Theology, Philosophy and Music in Ireland. International students are eligible to apply for this application .
The Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
User Review( votes)
The University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MA programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn MA in Theology Scholarships School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music at Dublin City University.
- Award: The grants cover full fees for the programme.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: There are two full-time (one year) and two part-time (two years) scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Applications are welcome from those who have an initial degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or a related field of study, and who have received a final award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are currently completing an undergraduate degree are welcome to apply. Shortlisted candidates may be interviewed.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The closing date for applications for the opportunity s. To apply, please send the following to Dr Joseph Rivera, Programme Chair of the MA in Theology (joseph.rivera-at-dcu.ie).
- A letter of interest outlining your qualifications, your reasons for applying for the MA in Theology at DCU (maximum two pages, single space), and the name of an academic reference
- Confirmation of application to the programme on PAC