Highly motivated students are welcoming from all around the globe to apply for this Fully-Funded PhD Studentship provided by the University of Exeter. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2019-20.
The studentship is open for UK/EU and international students who must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is governed primarily via the Council and the Senate, which are supported by various committees within the different services and colleges. The university aims to build a strong partnership with their pupils and a clear focus on high performance.
Why at the University of Exeter– The University combine teaching excellence and high levels of holder satisfaction with world-class research at their campuses in Exeter and Cornwall. It also provides candidates the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available UK/EU and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to pursue a PhD degree in Nanocomposites for Additive Manufacturing, Material Science and Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply online using this application portal, where you will be able to submit your research proposal.
- Supporting Documents: In the application process you will be asked to upload several documents given below:
- CV and Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
Benefits: The award will cover the tuition fees in full, plus £15,009 per year tax-free stipend.