Shamans Market is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in this application programme. The programme is available for deserving and needy students for the academic session 2021-2022.
The studentship is intended for the USA students who have strong academic and want to achieve funding to reduce their financial crises.
The Market of Shamans is a collaboration of love and service. The spiritual journey was started in 1994 to learn from the wisdom keepers of several piles of earth, mainly in the Americas, honouring wisdom traditions. The team travelled extensively to Peru and made several essential heart connections with the people of this beautiful country.
Why should you apply for this programme? Shamans Market, welcome students who aspire for excellence and are proud to announce the first funding for an outstanding university student
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Shamans Market
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be BIPOC and/or a member of the LGBTQ + community.
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in a recognized US university, college, or school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to write an essay of a 300-words essay answering the question “What daily actions do you take that show your love for the very environment around you?” After that, the student must be sent an essay to [email protected]as an attached Word document file. Along with the applicant’s full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Must use “Shamans Market $1,000 Scholarship | Full Name” as the attachment file name and subject line.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
The Shamans Market will provide an award amount of $1,000 to the eligible student. The winner should respond in seven days; otherwise, another awardee will be selected.