Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences (PPLS) Fully-funded PhD international awards offered at the University of Edinburgh. This golden opportunity is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a PhD degree in Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh. The studentship is open for UK, EU and international students.
The University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most prominent and oldest university, offering courses in the arts, humanities, and computer science. It offers international students a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At Edinburgh, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study. Here they can also get the chance to achieve their aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences (PPLS)
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Linguistics and English Language
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Successful applicants will have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a related subject. Ideally you will also have, or will be studying for, a postgraduate masters degree (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the School. There is no need to apply separately for the opportunity . Your application will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit all degree transcripts and certificates (and certified translations if applicable), a short research proposal (max 2 pages), a full CV, and research interests (max 2 pages) and two references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement:If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
The School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences (PPLS) cover the full-time tuition fee (UK/international level) with an annual stipend of approximately £15,700 for three years (pro rata for part-time students).