The University of Copenhagen is offering two Fully-funded PhD International Scholarships in Public Procurement Law for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding intends to assist excellent international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme starting in September 2021.
A golden opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It offers over 200 academic programmes in a variety of disciplines, such as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
Why would you like to study at the University of Copenhagen? At UCPH, students are given golden opportunities to fulfil their educational dreams and enrich their overall life experience.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the Faculty of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws/ Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration and Commercial Law or equivalent qualifications. Please visit dk for more information. Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here ).
- Applicants may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s Degree. In that case, they must have submitted their final thesis before June 1, 2021.
- Applicants must document an aptitude for research through the meritorious assessment of their final thesis, publications or academic recommendations to show that they are capable of undertaking the demanding task of writing a PhD thesis.
- Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills. Applicants must be able to teach at an academic level in Danish or English and to follow PhD courses in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the golden opportunity, candidates must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Faculty of Law.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have experience and a strong interest in population genetics and statistical genetics. In addition to this, candidates must also have experience with the programming languages R and C/C++.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Successful candidates will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance concerning the salary of PhD students. If you are offered a PhD position, you will receive a regular monthly salary in accordance with Danish law, and you will be entitled to an annual research budget. The Faculty does not provide accommodation.