If you excel academically and want to study in the UK, apply for the International Excellent Student Scholarships at the University of Derby.
All international students who demonstrate excellence in an extracurricular activity are eligible to apply for this application . The sponsorship will only be awarded to South East Asia, South Asia, China, Africa, and European students.
The University of Derby, ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public university in Derby wanting to empower people across the globe to achieve their potential and make a positive contribution to society.
Why study at the University of Derby? The main focus of the University of Derby is on employability, state-of-the-art facilities, and teaching. It is rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework and top 20 for teaching quality in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020. The University also offers industry experience and practical, hands-on learning to make the students’ studies relevant to life after graduation.
Application Deadline: 4th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Only students from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Norway, and Switzerland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Derby are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the University.
- The students must fulfill geographical requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for their choice of course through the online application portal of the University. To apply for the opportunity , the students must fill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students should hold relevant academic education with high grades to secure a position at Derby.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 70
- IELTS – 6.0
- MELAB – 80
- PTE – 52
- Cambridge English Scale – B2
The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £5,000 towards their undergraduate or postgraduate study at Derby for the course duration.