Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Machine Learning for Sustainable Chemistry at the University of Nottingham.
The scholarship aims to support students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the School of Chemistry. This funding is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
A golden offer for the UK or international students to receive tuition fees plus stipend at the University of Nottingham.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a public research university that offers several courses. It has the faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences. It is committed to improving people’s well-being by providing excellent education and research through its educational system.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Students will benefit from high-quality teaching and world-class facilities while studying at this university. Candidates can tailor their courses based on their coursework to meet their academic objectives.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 10th April 2022
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or international candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Machine Learning for Sustainable Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants should have, or expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent if from other countries) in Chemistry or a related subject. An MChem/MSc-4-year integrated Masters, a BSc + MSc or a BSc with substantial research experience will be highly advantageous. Experience in computer programming will also be beneficial.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form, and their application will send directly to Professor Hirst, Email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date, relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the candidate’s first language, they must provide evidence before the beginning of the studentship that they meet the University minimum English Language requirements (IELTS 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each element).
The studentship is fully-funded for 36 months. Stipend at the RCUK rate (currently £15,609 per annum) and tuition fees will be paid at the UK rate. International students will have to pay the difference between UK and international fees.