Are you a Chinese national seeking financial assistance to pursue your higher education? Then, you must apply for the GREAT Scholarships offered by the University of Sussex in the UK for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Sussex GREAT Scholarship has been exclusively established for Chinese students that want to pursue a master’s study program at the University of Sussex.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a leading intensive-research university in Falmer near the outskirts of Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first new university founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961. This was the first university to be established in the UK since World War.
Why choose to study at the University of Sussex? Students at Sussex learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers in the UK, who work at the cutting edge of their respective fields. Students will learn essential skills such as problem-solving, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication, and corporate context awareness.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2023, 23:59 (GMT).
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree programs offered at the University of Sussex are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be a citizen of China
- have accomplished an undergraduate degree in China
- have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters
- have excellent grades
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
- Be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships program, sharing your experiences and ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are requested to submit their application for admission at University of Sussex. After that, they can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Document: To apply for the scholarship, you will be required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambition
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills, or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and chosen course
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent), depending on the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirements: All teaching at Sussex is in the English language, and you must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from your education.
The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £10,000 for high-potential students in the UK.