The new Fully Funded Research Scholarships is now available on offer for all new UK, EU or overseas students. These are available to pursue a PhD program.
Applicants will be joining a community of world-class academics who are passionate about their work and carry out cutting edge research.
Lancaster University is an internationally highly-ranked leader in the provision of inspiring teaching and research. The University places a strong emphasis on holder experience and employment and provides pupils access to specialist academics in their field.
Why at Lancaster University- Lancaster is one of only a handful of universities with a collegiate system which has helped to forge a strong sense of identity and loyalty and continues to be a distinctive feature of learners life at Lancaster.
Applications Deadline: Friday 28 February 2020, by 5 pm GMT
- All candidates are welcome to apply, whether you are from the UK, EU or overseas.
- These are awarded in the following three subjects: The Cold War in Global Perspectives, Family Justice and Phonetics.
The awards will be awarded on a competitive basis. Candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Potential for an original contribution.
- Evidence of scholarly ability:
– a clear and concise description of the study
– awareness of current literature in the field
– understanding of research methodology appropriate for an early-stage postgraduate pupil
– a research project that can be completed within the timeframe allowed for a PhD
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have not already done so, apply for a PhD in the appropriate department through the University’s online application system. Simply create an account on the MyApplications website and then select ‘Create a new application’ from your homepage once you are logged in.
- In addition, complete and return the Faculty application Form 2020-21 to the appropriate departmental.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the upload a document from your device, Degree Transcript, Certificate, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The funding will cover your course fees for the duration of your PhD studies and we will contribute £15,000 per year towards other costs.