A goal is not always intended to be achieved and also serves as something to be aimed at. If you want to fulfil your educational goals, you can apply for Young Asian Leaders Scholarships at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
The aim of this educational award is to encourage and attract students commencing in a masters’ degree at Carnegie Mellon University. This programme is open for the candidates from Asia, Latin America and Africa.
Golden opportunity for students from Asia, Latin America or Africa to study at Carnegie Mellon University.
User Review( votes)
The University of Carnegie Mellon is a global academic university that was opened in 1900. It has independent schools and seven interdisciplinary programmes offered by all colleges.
Why study at Carnegie Mellon University? At this University, students will develop new learning strategies when studying, supporting an experience that is both deep and inspiring. The University provides students with a special interdisciplinary atmosphere and different learning facilities.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month, AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asia, Latin America or Africa students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Asia, Latin America or Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree.
- Must not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government awards including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships.
- Must need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, all interested candidates must take admission to a master’s degree at the Carnegie Mellon University. After getting enrolled, applicants will be automatically assessed for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Students must need to submit a resume/curriculum vitae and previous year transcripts or mark sheets at the Carnegie Mellon University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study at CMU.
Carnegie Mellon University will provide awards valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.