Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the Ralph Barclay Braun Memorial International Scholarships at the Southern Cross University’s National Marine Science Centre.
The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022. This funding programme is designed to support high-performing students who wish to pursue bachelor’s degree programmes at the university.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1994, nine research centres are located at Southern Cross University, and it has been ranked in the top 150 universities in the world. It provides a variety of academic programmes for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Why study at the Southern Cross University? At this university, students are allowed to work part-time during their studies. While studying at this university, helping them to cover their living costs. Here, as students study, candidates can obtain work experience.
Application Deadline: March 9, 2021
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University’s National Marine Science Centre
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor of Science with Honours
- Award: $5000 (two payments of $2500 per session).
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science with Honours.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must GPA higher than 5.5 at the end of their undergraduate degree.
- Must have the provision of a 100-word declaration detailing a passion for research in marine science and a dedication to creating a career path for research.
- Must be enrolled full-time and on-campus at the Southern Cross University’s National Marine Science Centre in the Bachelor of Science with Honours program.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in the bachelors’ degree program at Southern Cross University. After that, they must complete an application online through My Enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: a one-page (A4) research proposal and also need to meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the academic requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Southern Cross University will provide $5000 (two payments of $2500 per session) for this educational programme.