The University of the West of England is now accepting applications for the Ph.D. studentship in the faculty of Health and Applied Science in the UK.
The program is aimed to investigate new sensor technologies which can be interfaced to chromatographic systems to make a diagnostic instrument for near patient testing by teaching participants with the best way possible and support them with tax-free spun.
User Review( votes)
UWE Bristol has received its university status in 1992 and ranked among the top 25 institutions of England. The university has achieved many awards for its great teaching system.
Why at UWE? For enhancing the talent in applicants, the university organizes events and workshops. Also provides employability and placement opportunities with working experience.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
The eligibility criteria must be followed by the applicants-
- Program is available for the local/EU and overseas candidates.
- Students can apply for a Ph.D. degree program in the Faculty of Health and Applied Science.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are suggested to take admission in a Ph.D. course at the university and download theGraduate School studentship application form and send toUWE Bristol Graduate School after completing.
- Supporting Documents: Right now there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must hold a good honours degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Language Requirement: English Language Requirement criteria must be followed by those candidates whose local language is not English.
The educational award will provide an annual tax-free stipend of £14,777 and also covers full-time tuition cost.