The new Starbucks Summer Internship Program is now available on offer for the year 2019 to study in the USA. As an undergraduate technical product or project management intern, you will be stretched to build on your existing knowledge, challenged to maximize your learning agility, and positioned to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to your team.
Starbucks Technology internships are paid, 10-week assignments at the Starbucks Support Center in Seattle (our corporate headquarters).
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Product & Project Management.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Starbucks Technology
Internship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Internship Program Qualifications:
- Active enrollment in an accredited undergraduate Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent program.
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methodology and user centric design; familiarity with waterfall methodology preferred.
- Completed coursework or experience in HTML, C++, Java, C#, SQL, data structures, and/or database systems preferred.
- Anticipated graduation with a Bachelor’s degree between December 2019 and August 2020.
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also inspired connection. We are known for developing and supporting students who share this passion and are guided by their service to others. Join us for our 2019 Starbucks Summer Internship Program and immerse yourself in an enduring global company that values people and fosters innovation. At Starbucks we are performance driven, through the lens of humanity; we strive to create opportunities with broader impact. Connect with something bigger, and discover your potential as a Starbucks Technology product or project management intern.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Starbucks Technology internships are paid, 10-week assignments at the Starbucks Support Center in Seattle (our corporate headquarters).
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job Number: 180007733