The University of Nottingham is seeking outstanding candidates to take part in the Fully-funded PhD Studentship. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The educational award is available for UK or EU students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries.
This is a fully-funded PhD studentship which provides a £20,000 plus an additional £7,000 annually to cover training and travel costs.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. There are many learning facilities available for the students.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? At this university, students will take benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an Honours or Master degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application will send directly to Prof. Neil R. Champness, Email: Neil.Champness-at-Nottingham.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide the tuition fees as well as annual stipend approximately £20,000 plus an additional £7,000 annually to cover training and travel costs.