The Wits University is pleased to announce the availability of fourteen fully funded Postgraduate Bursaries in different fields.
These bursaries are available on the basis of competition for South African and Sub-Saharan African students. The aim of the bursaries is to enable and encourage academically able students from South Africa.
Wonderful Bursaries at Wits University.
User Review( votes)
The Wits University is a remarkable university that is internationally distinguished for its excellent research, high academic standards and commitment to social justice.
Applicants must meet the following area for these bursaries:
- South African and Sub-Saharan African applicants are eligible for these bursaries.
- These bursaries are available to pursue a master degree.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications to be granted the program. There is no age limit applying for study purposes. However, at the time of the application, no more than 6 years should have passed since an applicant graduated from his/her previous bachelor or master studies. All applicants must have applied for admission to the relevant degree (as per above list) at Wits University and be in possession of a ‘person number’ which is issued upon application for admission.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Once an application for admission into the relevant degree has been submitted, the candidate can proceed to complete the attached bursary application form, providing the ‘person number’ issued by Wits University.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be graduate.
These bursaries will cover the followings:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend (living
- Expenses including subsistence expenses, accommodation, other costs)
- Travel from a home country/ place of origin is covered.
- For sub-Saharan Africa, Nationals is 31 July 2019.
- For South Africa, Nationals is 30 September 2019.