The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research is offering the fully-funded PhD fellowships for brilliant international students in Germany. These fellowships will be awarded outstanding university graduates wishing to work towards a PhD in the fields of ageing and age-related diseases.
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research provides a strong research environment and a rigorous training programme to meet this challenge.
Valuable offer to get fund for PhD.
User Review( votes)
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research (CGA) in Germany is a joint venture of the University of Cologne Excellence Cluster on Stress Responses in Aging Associated Diseases (CECAD), the University Hospital Cologne, the Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, the Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research and the Center for Advanced European Studies and Research (caesar).
- Application Deadline: November 17, 2021
- Course Level: PhD programme at the Cologne Graduate School of Aging Research
- Study Subject: Positions are available in the fields of ageing and age-related diseases.
- Number of Awards: 30 fully-funded PhD opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all countries can apply for these PhD positions.
- Entrance Requirements: University is looking for
- Highly qualified and motivated students holding an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Cell/ Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Translational Medicine or a related field
- A new generation of biomedical scientists who are eager to make fundamental scientific discoveries in the basic biology of ageing and may translate them into improvements in health and life for people as they grow older.
- How to Apply: Candidates have to fill the online application form
- Submit supporting documents such as:
- Detailed CV:
- Transcripts (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent degrees) in chronological order):
Additional, relevant documents
- Assurance of complete and truthful information and statutory declaration
- English Language Requirements: Excellent English skills are a prerequisite for our programme, however, is not mandatory to provide a certificate. If you have taken an English test such as the TOEFL, you can upload the result if you wish.
The University will offer:
- An outstanding international research environment at one of the most prestigious ageing research clusters in Europe
- Excellent infrastructure for training and research by internationally recognized scientists in facilities with state-of-the-art technologies
- An individual 3-year career mentoring programme, extensive methods courses and soft skill workshops.