To help bright students pursue their higher education in a cost-effective way, Trinity College Dublin has organized the Fundação Estudar’s Scholarship Program for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.T
Applications to the Fundação Estudar’s Scholarship Program are open to all Brazilian undergraduate and graduate students, from every course, that wish to leave a positive legacy to their country may compete. Students that hold an acceptance letter by TCD are eligible to receive this tuition fee scholarship.
Get financial assistance to study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin also called the College of the Holy, is the top-ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th position in the world. TCD provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin undertakes a global mobility experience. The diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development, and enriches the culture of the university. It is an open and inclusive university that is dedicated to its commitment to equality and diversity are valued on which Trinity’s excellence relies.
Application Deadline: Applications to participate in this programme are open till 30th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Brazilian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can make applications for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of choice at TCD.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme at TCD.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, admission applications need to be submitted via the application portal of the college. To be considered for the grant, students must provide an acceptance letter at the beginning of May 2022. Students can sign up here to participate.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Final high school exam results, or Predicted Scores provided by your school
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- Certified copy of degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Students need to meet the entry requirements of the college for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL CBT – 233
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 63
The selected Brazilian students will be provided this scholarship towards any undergraduate or graduate course at TCD.