HKUST School of Business and Management has taken a great initiative to provide financial support to undergraduate students through its International Enrichment Grants for the academic year 2022-2023 in Hong Kong.
International students, including students from mainland China and Taiwan, are eligible to participate in this funding programme and gain the support of up to HK$10,000 for their entire undergraduate study cost at HKUST.
A fabulous opportunity to gt financial assistance in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
The School of Business and Management is the business school of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global ?Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
Why choose to study at HKUST Business School? HKUST Business School is a renowned educational institute for business studies that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit to stimulate innovation and drive productivity. HKUST BS provides advanced learning and knowledge in management and business studies.
Application Deadline: The students that wish to receive the grant must make their admission and application by 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: HKUST Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas applicants, including applicants from Mainland China and Taiwan, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate programme offered at the SBM of HKUST.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students in need of financial support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need t first create an account on the university‡s application portal and complete their admission application. To obtain the application form for the grant, students must scroll to the end of this page, download the ‘Before the Trip‡ file, and click on the ‘Application and Reimbursement‡ PDF, or apply via this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Budget sheet
- Current unofficial transcripts
- Family financial status
- Family income proof document
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate programme they wish to join at HKUST.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The students selected will be given a Grant cap of HK$10,000 to conduct their entire undergraduate studies at SBM.